At Integrated Sleep Services, we have specialized sleep clinics and labs that provide all the required services needed to diagnose, treat and support patients with sleep disorders. These integrated services enable us to offer patients and referring physicians greater convenience, valuable information and better outcomes.
Sleep medicine consultation is a critical part of our services. We are committed to providing comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis and treatment to patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), insomnia, narcolepsy, circadian rhythm disorders, restless legs syndrome (RLS) and other sleep disorders. We also welcome pediatric consultation for sleep disorders. For your convenience, we have a Patient Referral Form which can be downloaded or obtained from our office.
We provide a variety of diagnostic sleep test services, including PSG, PAP titration study, nap studies, and home sleep study. Read More
We provide treatments for all kinds of sleep disorders, including sleep apnea, insomnia, narcolepsy, restless leg syndrome, and other sleep-related disorders. Read More
Importance of Sleep
Lack of restful sleep can have negative effects on all aspects of life, such as increased rates of accidents, decreased quality of life, difficulty concentrating, and increased rates of depression. Sleep problems can also increase the risk of heart disease, stroke, hypertension, and death.
What is a Home Sleep Test?
A home sleep test involves the use of a portable monitoring device that is worn while sleeping. New guidelines by The American Academy of Sleep Medicine states that home sleep tests can help detect obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) in selected adults.
For Your Sleep Study
- Please arrive on time to your appointment, since it can take up to 30 minutes for the equipment to be hooked-up.
- Wear a shirt that you plan to sleep in: t-shirt or tank top.
- We suggest you bring either a button down or zippered top to put on after you have been hooked-up.
- Must make an appointment for the next morning to un-hook the equipment. Must be prior to 1 pm.
- There is a $10 per hour charge for all un-hook appointments scheduled after 1 pm.
- There is a $100 refundable deposit fee for the equipment. Please bring either a check or credit card to your appointment. The fee will only be taken in the case of broken or lost equipment.
Please download, print and sign the Sleep Study Cancellation Agreement below.
Patient Ed Link
The following link takes you to physician-monitored patient education provided by healthcommunities.com